I have made a (local) statistics tool for the game Soldat
- indexed access 97 databese for fast, accurate and flexible queries
- soldat dir, soldat file logging and windows odbc data source are automatically configured on first startup
- supports multithreading while quering the database
- shows both weapon statistics and player rankings
- includes a comfortable dialog to manage and play recorded demos
- compatible with soldat 1.4.1 and soldat 1.4.2 (higher versions not tested)
- allows multiple instances (to compare statistics for example)Screenshots
This is the main screen where you can check your weapon skill for a given period of time or a given enemy.
Here you can see your hardest enemies in a given period of time
Here is the in build demo player. You can easily play and manage your demos
Here is the options menu
The statistics are stored in a local MS Access database and accessed via ODBC-Driver framework of Windows (no need to install server or something)Files
Here is a more detailed documentation: http://yv3.bplaced.net/forum/Misc/ySoldatStat.txt
Here is the Setup: http://yv3.bplaced.net/files/ySoldatStat.exe
Have fun and post your opinions/suggestions/bugs in the forum
: Added new function to rename a nickname in already imported kill-logs:
Go to the options window and press the key "rename old nick".
Type the old and new nickname and press OK .
Here is the new Setup: http://yv3.bplaced.net/files/ySoldatStat.exe